Complaint and Service
Entertainment Electronics
Household Appliances
Complaint and Service
What can one do in case of objectionable quality?

If the reason of objection is some kind of nonfunctioning, you can turn to either the vendor or the manufacturer.
In case of a different sort of objection (color, technical features, services, etc.), you have to turn to the place of purchase. If the device is not defected, the advertised attributes do apply, however you wish to withdraw your purchase, then it is up to the vendor whether to grant your wish or not. If the device lacks the advertised features and attributes, then the vendor has to take care of it.